8-MIND SECRETS TO GET MORE THAN 80% IN THE UPSC IAS INTERVIEW
OverviewAny test or game has to be dealt with at TWO LEVELS: THE TECHNICAL AND THE MENTAL.
In this scintillating and unique Course, seasoned IAS officer and former Secretary Government of India, Raghav Chandra explains how you should build the right mental framework to win over the Interviewers.
It explains what you should say, how you should say and how you can steer the interview so that they ask questions that you want them to ask, so that they eat out of your hands. This video is based on Raghav Chandra’s four decades of experience in top positions in the Government of India and the State of MP and of interviewing candidates. He explains the key MENTAL ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE A CANDIDATE SUCCESSFUL in the UPSC/IAS Interview.
This video teaches 8 mind secrets how you can CONTROL THE INTERVIEW RATHER THAN BE CONTROLLED BY IT, so that you get more than 80% marks in the Interview. So that you can come out victorious and clinch your dream job.
• How to be mentally prepared before the Interview?
• Who are the Interviewers and how to factor in their mindset?
• How to GO BEHIND THE MIND of the Interviewers to understand them better and to give the answers that they expect?
• How to steer the Interviewers to your areas of preparation and strength?
• How to build Areas of Strength and how to sustain their interest?
• How to convey positivity of attitude?
• How to appear well-rounded and balanced in approach?
• What are more important: Concepts or Facts?
• What characteristics to display about yourself?
You must know how to make the Interviewers appreciate you. If that happens, then it will be a win-win situation for both the Interviewers and You – and the handsome reward will be that you will score more than 80% in the UPSC/IAS Interview.
Other Courses by Raghav Chandra:
1. TEN WAYS TO FAIL UPSC/IAS INTERVIEW: A SUCCESSFUL IAS, FORMER SECRETARY GOI EXPLAINS WHAT CAN GO WRONG
2. इंटरव्यू में विफल होने के १० मुख्य कारण/ गलतिया : पूर्व सचिव भारत सरकार, एक सफल आईएएस का मार्गदर्शन।
3. 8 मनोवैज्ञानिक तथ्य - UPSC की IAS साक्षात्कार में 80% से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने के लिए।
*Copyright © Raghav Chandra 2021.
All rights reserved.No part of this publication may be used, reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior permission of CUNSULT*